Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Night

14 February 2006
I don't care about Valentine's Day or Valentine's Night!

Everyday should be Valentine! But since it is set apart for this day people could remember by, I decided to invite the missionaries and some of my 'single' and 'unattached' friends for dinner.

None of us remembered to take pictures before we started eating. Only after the 2 brother missionaries had left for their appointment, the table almost cleared and almost time to disperse, did we took out our cameras.

My Valentine's friends: Elder/Sister Ott, Sister Chung, Sister Serrau, June, Priscilla, Amy, Elisha and Esther

1 comment:

Iain Cameron said...

How lovely. I did not know that you celebrated Valentine's Day in Malaysia but you obviously do. Seems like you had a busy but nice time.