Sunday, August 26, 2007

Family Gathering Nite

Saturday, 25 August 2007

I almost miss tonight's family gathering nite because it was drizzling outside. I was afraid that the rain would get heavier as it would further effect my ability to see and drive at night.

Glad the rain stopped. I enjoyed the programme! The youth choir sang my favorite medley hymn **As Sister in Zion & We'll Bring The World The Truth**

Tonight was also to bid farewell to President & Sister Recht (Singapore Mission Presidency). I didn't know I would be seeing them tonight. It didn't occur to me that the farewell party was for them. We met the first time they arrived in Malaysia - Kota Kinabalu. They were so blessed to arrive a few days before the dedication meeting of the Kota Kinabalu chapel. And now meeting them for the last time before they leave Malaysia and return to US.

I enjoyed visiting with the other members as well....................Sister Linda, Bernadine, Catherine..



and Sister Judy, Shelly, Mei Mei & Susana ................ (pretty women)




...... and all the other members - juniors and seniors ............... (dinner is over, clearance time) .......... Sherfield just had a bite of yam pudding.

No comments: