Saturday, October 04, 2008

LGSS Class of Form 5


Thursday, 4 September 2008


I was thrilled when Angela asked me whether I would like to visit the Lutong Gov't Sec. School tomorrow. And more thrilled when I learnt that it was in relation to the school's 45th anniversary celebration on the 2nd November.

We were the 1st batch of Form 4 and Form 5 in the school. Just 1 class of Form 4 Arts in 1970 and 1 class of Form 5 Arts in 1971.

Classmates: Peggy, Catherine, Irene and Angela. Catherine was our class prefect and also the head school prefect.


Our LGSS magazine in year 1970: Excelsior
I forgot I was one of the magazine committee. I didn't know I was that good enough to be chosen :) Don't know where my copy of the magazine has gone too???? I didn't take it with me when I got married and moved out of my parents' home.


It is now called Sekolah Menengah Kerajaan Lutong, which is actually the same as Lutong Government Secondary School, but in the national language. Our medium of instruction was in English but it has been changed to Malay later.

No comments: