Tuesday, September 22, 2009

LGSS Cooking Apron

Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Thanks, Sha, for the pictures. And thank you for your permission to blog them.

I am glad you kept the apron. It is pretty. I have forgotten about it until you mentioned. Did we have cooking class in Form 4 and 5? I can't remember. I remembered cooking Asam Ikan Pedas and I remembered Mrs. Chin as our cooking teacher. But I don't think I would know her if I see in public. It is too long ago. Can you?


Sure looks like a teenager, back in our school kitchen!


Wednesday, 23 September 2009

We had a cap, didn't we?

2 comments:

Tina Folsom said...

Hi Irene, this is Jack & Carol Folsom's daughter-in-law, Tina. They would like to know your telephone number as they don't use computers and Jack would like to call you sometime. They are both sufferring from cancer and Carol is in the last stages. Can you please email me with your number? tinafolsom@yahoo.com. Thanks so much.

Irene said...

Will do. Thanks for visiting my blogs.