Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Clothes, Ice Kacang & Roti Canai

Monday, 13 July 2009

Tailoring - Agatha has been in this business for many many years. Because she is my friend, I would go to her if I need any work done on my clothes so I can help her with her earnings. This day she refused to take any money from me for some finishings on skirts. I guess I would do the same if we exchange places.

Ice Kacang/cendol vendor - Lydia decided to be her own boss and started selling ice kacang/cendol about 6 months ago. Ice kacang/cendo is so cool and refreshing on a hot day!


Last but not least, Roti Canai - Mahsuri is happy preparing roti canai at the shop she works

2 comments:

AngeleGoh said...

saiting,
where is linda selling ice kacang/cendol? is she selling rojak too? please let me know.
tq
ag

Irene said...

Lydia (not Linda - I wrote wrongly) does not sell rojak yet. She sells nasi lemak. Place - please email or sms to me personally and I will tell you.