Thursday, September 09, 2010

Crocodile Farm

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

I don't remember when was the last time I visited the crocodile farm. I am glad for the opportunity to visit again today because this time I left with a better impression. It had definitely improve through time. There are more to see and enjoy than just crocodiles!



The crocodiles - fake and real!






Another kind of reptile..... turtles - interesting one dark and the other light colored.


AND another kind of reptile...... snakes


The 4 legged animals..... horses


,.... deers


...... bears

The winged...

Hmm.... Cassowary, most dangerous bird. It doesn't seem so behind the cage.

More of the winged..... turkey


..... ?????


,,,,,, peahen?


..... owls



..... talking bird


...... bats

There are more other flowers than these. Just that these attracted me.


Nice relaxing places in and out of the crocodile farm.




No comments: